Download Stoneridge Tachograph brochure
Since taking on the Vteq brand I have worked in partnership with Stoneridge Electronics to apply for a ‘tachograph calibration capability upgrade’.
I am pleased to say that this is now the case and it is fully DVSA approved and can now be added to your Brake Tester.
The add on is compatible with the VTEQ Commercial Brake Tester and the formerly known Bradbury 1090.
A wireless, DVSA approved tachograph calibration add-on to your brake tester is easy to use and delivers precise measurements with maximum accuracy.
With both brake testing and tachograph calibration in a single bay, you get more space in the workshop. Plus as there are no cables, it gives you the W & L Factor in under 2 minutes, making tachograph calibrations much faster.
Features & Benefits
- DVSA approved installation for Tachograph Calibration
- Works with all Vteq and Vteq branded Bradbury 1090's.
- Guides the user automatically through the complete calibration process
- Carries out tachograph calibration at under 3km/h helping to significantly reduce noise pollution in the workshop
- Wireless calculation of W, K & L factors using the Optimo tool
- No cables from the tester to the console, giving improved workshop health and safety
- Uses a laser detector to verify the driven wheel rotation
- Precise measurements ensuring maximum accuracy
- Automatic sending of calibration data to the tachograph at the end of a calibration
- Calibration of a vehicle takes less than 2 minutes
- Complete kit supplied and fitted by Stoneridge in less than one day ensuring very low down time of the equipment